Where our website visitors come from.
- Repair of a Massively Ripped Painting of Heber C. Kimball, Quality Tear Repair of Artwork … Why is the canvas so brittle?
- Mormon Pioneer Settlers Depicted in Historic 1938 WPA Mural
- New Murals Installed into Redesigned LDS Church History Museum
- Minerva Teichert Mural – Mural Removal, Art Conservation, Mural Reinstallation, Save a Mural
- Oakland Temple Painting Art Restoration
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Breaking News: It looks like two very large paintings by Minerva Teichert will be coming into the lab at Fine Art Conservation Laboratories in April from the LDS Historical Dept and the Museum of Church History and Art. So, stay … Continue reading
“Like” this blog post by clicking on the “Thumbs up” Here’s a photo of the “Painting” saved from the Provo Tabernacle Fire. Actually, its a print (giclee). Everybody… I need some input! Do we save it or not? Or just … Continue reading