Where our website visitors come from.
- Repair of a Massively Ripped Painting of Heber C. Kimball, Quality Tear Repair of Artwork … Why is the canvas so brittle?
- Mormon Pioneer Settlers Depicted in Historic 1938 WPA Mural
- New Murals Installed into Redesigned LDS Church History Museum
- Minerva Teichert Mural – Mural Removal, Art Conservation, Mural Reinstallation, Save a Mural
- Oakland Temple Painting Art Restoration
Monthly Archives: October 2011
I’m in Utah meeting with private collectors and The LDS Church History Department. We’ve delivered the Minerva Teichert that I posted about at http://www.fineartconservationlab.com/projects/in-lab/painting-by-minerva-teichert-glued-to-plywood-removed-why/ I’ll post about it in a couple of days. Monday will be full day! I’m meeting … Continue reading
Whew! We are doing a lot of very cool projects for the LDS CHurch History Dept and the Museum right now. I could blog daily! Sorry I don’t have the time to share everything I’d like to about these really … Continue reading
Some of you may already know that the Provo Tabernacle that burned in December last year, December 18, 2010 will be restored on the outside to it’s historic appearance but that its use and purpose will change. The LDS Church … Continue reading