Where our website visitors come from.
- Repair of a Massively Ripped Painting of Heber C. Kimball, Quality Tear Repair of Artwork … Why is the canvas so brittle?
- Mormon Pioneer Settlers Depicted in Historic 1938 WPA Mural
- New Murals Installed into Redesigned LDS Church History Museum
- Minerva Teichert Mural – Mural Removal, Art Conservation, Mural Reinstallation, Save a Mural
- Oakland Temple Painting Art Restoration
Category Archives: General Info
I finally arrived home let evening with about $3 million worth of art in the back of the Suburban. Today we’ll unleash the power and smarts of the team at the lab, get everything “logged in” evaluated, tested, photographed and organized. … Continue reading
Here’s the intro video for the website on Pioneer Art Restoration (http://www.pioneerartrestoration.com) Sorry we haven’t posted anything interesting lately. Some of my help graduated from school and moved on (interns). But an interesting conversation I had the other day was … Continue reading
Marilyn McMahan, staffwriter of the Life Section of the Santa Barbara News-Press published a feature article on me and our art conservation lab last week. I was appreciative for the major coverage, photos and placement they gave! Here is the … Continue reading
This isn’t really about art conservation but it might be indirectly connected later on! On May 28th we were in Rome and on that Sunday evening we went to the site where the new LDS temple is being built. We … Continue reading
Some of you may already know that the Provo Tabernacle that burned in December last year, December 18, 2010 will be restored on the outside to it’s historic appearance but that its use and purpose will change. The LDS Church … Continue reading