I’m in Utah meeting with private collectors and The LDS Church History Department. We’ve delivered the Minerva Teichert that I posted about at http://www.fineartconservationlab.com/projects/in-lab/painting-by-minerva-teichert-glued-to-plywood-removed-why/ I’ll post about it in a couple of days.
Monday will be full day! I’m meeting with engineers and architects who are evaluating the “systems” (air flow, plumbing and electrical) in the Mormon SLC Temple. Some future work this next year will impact the historic murals rooms and they are talking to me about what it will take to preserve and restore. I’m really glad they are thinking about this!
Where our website visitors come from.
- Mormon Pioneer Settlers Depicted in Historic 1938 WPA Mural
- New Murals Installed into Redesigned LDS Church History Museum
- Minerva Teichert Mural – Mural Removal, Art Conservation, Mural Reinstallation, Save a Mural
- Oakland Temple Painting Art Restoration
- Teichert Murals from Montpelier and much more…