Where our website visitors come from.
- Repair of a Massively Ripped Painting of Heber C. Kimball, Quality Tear Repair of Artwork … Why is the canvas so brittle?
- Mormon Pioneer Settlers Depicted in Historic 1938 WPA Mural
- New Murals Installed into Redesigned LDS Church History Museum
- Minerva Teichert Mural – Mural Removal, Art Conservation, Mural Reinstallation, Save a Mural
- Oakland Temple Painting Art Restoration
Tag Archives: mormon art
I’m in Utah meeting with private collectors and The LDS Church History Department. We’ve delivered the Minerva Teichert that I posted about at http://www.fineartconservationlab.com/projects/in-lab/painting-by-minerva-teichert-glued-to-plywood-removed-why/ I’ll post about it in a couple of days. Monday will be full day! I’m meeting … Continue reading
“Like” this blog post by clicking on the “Thumbs up” Here’s a photo of the “Painting” saved from the Provo Tabernacle Fire. Actually, its a print (giclee). Everybody… I need some input! Do we save it or not? Or just … Continue reading
LDS Church History Library Conservation Lab – Insider’s Visit – 1st Edition King James Version of the Bible, Published in 1611, 400th Year Anniversary and a 1st Edition Book of Mormon
A 1st Edition King James Version of the Bible, published in 1611 (400th Year Anniversary!) and a 1st Edition Book of Mormon, published in 1830 are on the work table at the LDS Church History Library Conservation Laboratory in Salt … Continue reading
People have often wondered “exactly” what did Joseph Smith look like. There are no photos we can be sure are him, though every once in awhile someone digs up an image of a young man that they proclaim is the … Continue reading